Thursday, August 20, 2009

Excited 2 Learn

You have to check out this website! http://www.excited2learn.com/shop/index.php?main_page=page&id=1

I know Amanda and Sarah from Boston and became good friends with both of them. (Look at how adorable they were as toddlers!) I met Amanda while teaching in the Lincoln school district. I tutored a few of her students. She is an amazingly gifted teacher. She was also my neighbor! I then met her twin sister, Sarah. They are both incredibly talented. The first time I visited their parents' house, I was blown away by their artwork. And, they completed most of it when they were very small children! These weren't simple stick figure drawings. The house is outlined with intricate drawings of figures, animals, and abstract concepts along with many sculpture pieces. So, if you want something unique and educationally sound, check out their items and support these wonderful ladies! I know they will appreciate it!

No comments: