Sunday, December 20, 2009

Reminiscing

I was going through some pictures last night and stumbled upon these photos of Isaac. Despite all the ups and downs and twists and turns that characterized Isaac's first year of life, I would do it all over again. He brought us much joy and continues to do so. For those of you who weren't with us during this year, these are for you! (These don't include the very early months b/c those pics are on an external hard drive.)

Matt's Grandma Loyce and Aunt Lynne in Myrtle Beach

Beach bum

This is my friend, Sarah (Amanda's twin sister) and me. She is holding her niece, Liliana. This was Memorial Day weekend 2008 while we were still in Bedford. I miss you Sarah, Amanda, and Liliana!

Isaac was about to take a nap while we were lounging at the beach.

Matt was getting him to crack up and bury himself in our covers. I'll never forget this moment!

My mom bought Isaac this toy, and he loved it. He was actually playing with it this morning - two years later!

I was changing his diaper one day and he became completely infatuated with his toes!

We were on our way out to hit the streets of Quebec.

Exersaucer time!

At dinner in Quebec

Sleepy boy couldn't wait until we got home!

Jesse, Jenny, and Natalia were in our Bible study. Isaac and Natalia had many a play date during our time in Bedford!

Strolling along the Charles River one morning. Oh, how I miss New England scenery. It is fantastic!

Matt took me to see the Boston Ballet for my birthday. We tried getting a family picture when we got home. I don't think Isaac was the least bit interested!

I thought this was a cute face to showcase!

Daddy and Isaac on our way to church service one morning. The couple I nannied for gave Isaac this outfit. It was adorable! Conway family, we miss you!

I didn't take the red eye out yet, but I couldn't stand to not show you this face full of love and chub!

Daddy liked to let Isaac air out after bathtime!

Isaac loved the beach. We hope to go back to visit Matt's family sometime this spring!

Kisses!

One of my favorite girls in the whole wide world. Leoni was our neighbor and loved to come play with Isaac. She is just too precious for words.

Who can resist soft baby skin?

Ahhhh... he's so sweet holding his bottle!

Matt absolutely loved these jammies. He didn't want me to ever retire them. Babies do grow, so inevitably I had to!

Setting out for a stroll through Lexington. Pete's Coffee, how I miss you dearly!

My two loves

Isaac's first taste of rice cereal. He was one hungry boy!

Tonight I leave you with the cutest grin I've ever seen!
I hope you enjoyed this snapshot of Isaac's first year of life!

1 comment:

Provl8dy said...

What a handsome little man! Thanks for sharing. Wish we could meet him in person.