Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Snow, Air Force Museum, Graduation... and this and that!

Here are some recent snapshots of our family. Matt is officially a graduate of the Air Force Institute of Technology! He's on vacation for a few weeks, and we enjoyed our first visit as a family to the Air Force Museum. I've included some other pictures as well including Isaac enjoying our blizzard-like weather this past winter and just being plain cute!
Family fun in the... SNOW!

I LOVE his smile and the way he's snuggled deep in the snow!

Helping Daddy shovel

Our first trip as a family to the United States Air Force Museum

Checking out artifacts from the Korean War era

Just stopping to get some "head nudgies" from Daddy!

We liked this plane - it has "big teef"!
Graduation! Matt in line for his diploma!
It's official! (I do not like this pic of me, but it will have to do!)
Lisa and Jorge, our best friends from Boston (now they live in Montgomery, AL!), came to celebrate with us!

Monkeying around :)

Isaac loves wearing sunglasses... rain, shine, or inside!

Reading to Isaac, Dylon, and Ethan (he's standing up.) We watched the boys while my friend, Christine, and her hubby packed for their PCS to South Carolina. They just finished AFIT as well!
Baby Dylon needed a good nap, so I put him in the hotsling. He is such a cuddle bug, and I enjoyed every minute of it!
That's our family in a nutshell over the past couple of months. I'll update more this week!

No comments: