Monday, December 1, 2008

My Pappy

My Pappy is one of my favorite people in the whole wide world. He has taught me so many things about life and the purpose of it - to bring glory to God in all I say and do. He isn't a perfect man, but He knows the One who is perfect. He prayed daily for my salvation when I was lost and for those in our family. Many have received God's gift but others still need to know His love and grace. Pappy prays and prays, and I will always admire this quality about him. Pappy is devoted to Jesus; I'm grateful for his leadership in our family. (Can you now see where Isaac gets his large-shaped head? I've always said, "Isaac has Pappy's head"! It's definitely a Withrow trait!)

My wonderful and loving Pappy. I took this picture when we moved back to Ohio in August.

Isaac and Pappy laughing! He is such a gentle man.

No comments: