Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Jingle Bells!

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.... okay, I'll refrain!

On Thursday, Isaac and I headed down to Mom's so we could go to the Jingle Bell Parade! I haven't been to the parade in years or any of the holiday festivities. Friday night was the spaghetti dinner and variety show (mainly Shannon's Studio II dancers and singers) at the new high school... not that new, but it was the first time I've seen it! I haven't spent much time with Shannon since we've been back in Ohio, so after the show she treated me to a mocha latte at Tim Horton's. No Starbucks or anything fancy in Waverly... just good 'ol Tim's to end the evening! The parade was Saturday evening, and boy was it freezing outside! Isaac was bundled nicely in lots of layers including baby bunting and blankets. He was comfy-cozy, but I thought my toes were about to break into tiny pieces. I don't think they've ever been that cold! Here are a few pictures of the holiday fun in Waverly, Ohio. Maybe you can go next year! I know you want to, right?!











No comments: