Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A better way...

I've felt a bit down the past few days. Nothing big. I'm sure most of it has to do with pregnancy hormones raging through my body. This sweet love inside me is certainly worth it! But, I am in charge of my attitude and to take every thought captive to Christ. I am responsible for repenting and seeking Him and savoring who He is. As I go about my day today, I choose a better way. I choose His way, to be enveloped in His love, forsaking things of this world. This is not easy for me. Too often, I bow to creation or to seek fulfilment from worldy things. This is idolotry and is sinful. With the Lord by my side giving me grace for the moment, today I choose the Way. I will sing Christmas songs with joy and do housework unto the Lord. This is the Way!

~This is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.~
Psalm 118:24

No comments: