Monday, January 19, 2009

Prayer request for Isaac

Tomorrow morning at 6:30 am, Isaac is having a small urology procedure at the clinic on base. This isn't anything major, but we would love some prayers for our little toddler. I know he'll be okay, and I'm sure this will bother me more than him because I know they have to give him a prick or two for the I.V. As a parent, I wish I could take his pain upon myself. Thankfully, the procedure is early in the morning and only lasts about ten minutes. He can then come home and rest the remainder of the day. We're hitting the sack earlier tonight; I know my baby will need a well-rested mama in the morning! Please pray for a smooth procedure and speedy recovery. I'll update you tomorrow with how Isaac is doing. Thanks so much, family and friends!

No comments: